What’s your logic?
It’s really easy to get lost in “Let’s work on our social media channels” As it gets more complex that it seems
Clear KPI’s is a must for any business growth plan, this includes social media strategy. Here are the social media goals that you need to consider:
Website traffic KPI’s:
- Sessions: Is the number of users who lands on your website, interact with the pages within 30 minutes.
- Pageview: Is the number of pages was viewed on your website
- Bounce rate: How quickly a customer bounce from your website. The lesser the percentage the better.
- Session duration: How long a user spends on your website.
Thinking of your social media channels as two ways of communicating is the way how it should be. In other words, whatever you put on your social media must generate a reaction from your audience. We can summarise it with the following KPI’s “Key Performance Indicators”
- Comments, likes, shares & mentions: If your goal is to use social media as a channel to hear more from your audience, your post must focus more on call to actions that will drive users to add their opinions. Such as,
- Direct messages: As one of the most engagement KPI’s because it most likely means that those users are more likely to buy or use your service as the reach you directly.
You need to use your social media channels to be on top of your customer’s mind. This goal can easily be evaluated by:
- Reach: How many users your update reached
- Impressions: How many impressions your post gave on user’s feed
- Frequency: How many times a user saw your ads per day.
It’s really important to have a plan in mind. Sitting your goals in simple excel sheet with the KPI’s you are planning to measure can save you & your team a lot of time and efforts.