- Now stores owners can list their products on Google for free
- The new feature will be activated mid-October
- Google free Shopping listings is free since April
- The new feature is due to the financial crisis but we think of something else
- Paid listings appear above the free ones.
- You need Google Merchant account to put your products
More than hundreds of users are shifting their online shopping experience from physical to online shopping. After COVID-19 hit the world. Google tried offering free product listings on Google Shopping in April and it worked well.
Lately, Google announced that it will do the same in Europe, Asia & Latin America mid-October 2020. This means that stores owners can put their products on Google Shopping for free in front of hundreds of thousands of user who are looking for their products.
Google announced that the new feature is because of the financial crisis. However, we think that Google wants to take over the online retail industry.
How to run free Google shopping ads?
First of all, you need to create a Google Merchant account then do the following steps
Once you do these 4 steps you need to
- Add your products using a product feed
- Verify your website
- Confirms your website belongs to you
- Click Activate and it’s done.