Building a digital product and preparing it for sale is only one part of a business strategy.
To make it easy enough to be bought in your online store is the other part, which at times can be even more important than the product itself.
Dance Body DXB is a promising digital product that offers fun and exciting dancing courses to customers online.
The main challenge for Dance Body was to understand users’ behavior and what the interaction online is before making a purchase.
Why is this step important?
Tracking data tells the story beyond an ad click that lands on the website.
Tracking users’ interactions tell you exactly what is happening until users decide to buy your online product.
Record all users interactions on the site
Google products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Data Studio are facilitating the process immensely in tracking and reporting the right interactions.
Connecting the dots between Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and other potential marketing channels is another great help.
The mutual work of the Dance Body & DMB4 teams was necessary in order to understand the user’s interactions in order to boost online sales.
What were the project’s steps?
- Understanding users’ journey to complete a purchase
- Counting potential users interactions
- Define the interactions that matter
- Start the implementation process such as google analytics, google tag manager codes
- Document the full process as a reference for future use
The ability to:
– optimize the website towards the defined events/ goals such as add to cart, save for later, or purchase.
– create a similar audience to those who did a certain action on the website.
– understand users’ journey from the moment a user lands on the website to the moment he exits.
– generate meaningful reports that impact business decisions. Such as the type of interactions users do before buying a product.
You can’t run digital campaigns without tracking the right action at the right time on your website.
Remember to track what matters only – otherwise, you might get distracted by the overwhelming amount of data that comes your way in the process.