Before you start searching for an agency, be clear on why and what are you expecting from it.
By the end of this blog you are expected to know:
- Ask the right questions in order to decide whether you should hire an agency or not.
There is an interesting exercise you can do with your team By answering the following questions you will have a wither hiring an agency is a good idea or not.
- Are you or your team too busy to get all this work done?
- Do you have the needed resources to finish the work? In other words, someone to manage your campaigns, constantly optimizing it and report it on a weekly or even daily basis? The same thing applies to writing that piece of content or publishing that content calendar.
- If you have the resource, is what you are looking for is out of their professional expertise?
- Maybe hiring full-time experts is out of your budget?
- Do you and your team lacking new innovative ideas and looking for external fresh minds?
- Are you looking for a team of experts that can explain to you data tracking, analysis and digital performance?
- Do you need better or more frequent content?
- You have no problem updating your Instagram stories, FB page but you are striving to find a rich source of exciting content that will drive your audience to engage with.
If you answer yes to any of these questions then you should start considering looking for an agency that meets your business objectives.
The following blogs will answer the following questions regarding hiring the right agency for you:
- Who should be involved in shortlisting the agencies in my team?
- What steps do I need to take before start looking for agencies (The internal auditing process)?