Google Analytics(GA) is the most important part of your digital activities.
With GA you can measure the following:
- How many users visit your website, for how long, which pages & what actions they take before exiting the website
- All the demographic and geographic data about the users who visited your website
- How many users bought products from your website and for how much
There is more to see on GA, but how can you make use of this data?
- Retarget your audience with your promotion or you can even build a similar audience to the ones who visited your site
- Understand how much revenues were generated after investing in Facebook, Snapchat, email or any other channel
Google Analytics 4 or GA4 is the new analytical platform by Google.
Here are some of its new features competing with the old GA Universal or UA:
Google Analytics 4
The data presented are based on events such as scrolling down, clicks and many other
The data presented are based on sessions, which is the pageviews per user
Machine learning is used throughout to improve and simplify insight discovery
It has limited automation
You can track users even if they visit your website from different devices or platforms
Limited user measurement if they visit your website from different devices or platforms
It’s highly recommended to read more about GA4 from Google Skill shop. Whereas, you will learn a lot about its features and how to implement it.
If you are not using Google Analytics yet, you are missing out on a crucial component of your digital marketing strategy. Send us an email or a message over social media and we will be more than happy to help you. If you already have GA UA it’s highly recommended to implement GA 4.
Keep reporting on GA UA but make sure that GA4 is storing all your website data. As mentioned, it’s Google’s newest product and they will keep updating and adding new features to it.